Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lucky?


I was "lucky" to have some extra time on my hands tonight and so I got creative and made cards and a Pistachio cake for my guys.
I feel "lucky" that Michael is serving so well and enjoying his mission so much. We missed not having him here to celebrate St. Patricks Day with us.

And I feel "lucky" to have these 3 handsome men still hanging around in my life to liven up each day. 



 But as i sit back and think, i realize...luck really has nothing to do with it:)  



4 comments:

themasons said...

That bunt cake looks fabulous! How was it?

Regina and Jim said...

It's more like they are lucky to have you Lisa..Keep reminding them of that will ya? Are you Irish?

Lisa said...

Theresa, the cake was great! Regina, thanks, but I am the lucky one, or rather blessed!

Maureen said...

This year the only thing everyone got here was grass in their pockets and corn beef sandwiches..You are Lucky and Blessed as are they..Share that yummy bunt recipe..that looks good..