Well, you might say that Dad has been a little bit anxious to tear down the house since he has been taking the siding off for a week now and the renter has still been in it!.
So today he got up and went over there to see if he was still there and he had finally moved out!
So, Mom, Dad, Me, Mike and Brad spent the day clearing the place out and filling the trucks with junk ie..cabinets, counter tops, walls, appliances etc.
I think Dad is gonna sleep really good tonight. He hasnt worked that hard in a while. He is just so excited though that he just couldn't tear himself away. He says this is the last house is gonna build...sniff, sniff:(
Mike tore up the kitchen. I wish I had gotten a picture of Mom tearing the ceiling out...She is quite the woman! Mike was teasing her about keeping track of all the expenses and reporting to him daily. Mom just said, "you know what you can kiss"....I cracked up and wished my kids were there to hear her. They think I'm bad? They need to hang around Grandma Nelson more!!!
We are having fun now!!!




2 comments:
A family that works together, stays together..cheesy I know!!
I LOVE IT! Thats pretty cool that the last house DAD is gonna build is gonna be yours and Mikes. That is just cool. What a great Mom and Dad. Wnderful people! I mean I just really really love them. Hearts of Gold!
Post a Comment