Monday, December 13, 2010

This is what Dad worked on last week.  The framing of the walls that will go up in the basement.\

On Saturday morning when I came back from our Ward Christmas Party. 
This is how they looked!  Yay! 

Dad and Mike worked on getting them set just right and getting it ready for the floor.
Gotta get the house framed before the bad weather hits again.

There's Stephen helping Dad out there.  Gee, I wonder what he is doing?
He wouldn't be TEXTING would He?   Nah, not STEPHEN!

Caught ya!



2 comments:

Maureen said...

Im cold just looking at these pictures..looking good..what did they do before texting??? Josh is always doing the same thing..I make him put his phone away when we go out for lunch because I told him it makes me feel ignored..I think thats the only time he's not doing it..silly kids..

Amy L. Workman said...

Sometimes my mom texts my brother when he's just downstairs and she's upstairs. Sometimes that's the only way he will respond... :)