Saturday, February 26, 2011

Eddie Spaghetti your meatballs are ready!

Yep! That's what we would always say to him!
Today is my brother Eddie's birthday!  He is one year older than me and we are both getting closer and closer to being over the hill!  However, the older we get the wiser we get...right?  I sure hope so!  I have been thinking about Eddie so much lately. 
He will probably never see this post but that doesnt really matter because I love him just the same and I dont want to ever forget how special he is to our family. 
This picture shows him and his daughter Tabbatha many years ago.  Tabbatha is turning 20 next week!  She was probably around 5 or 6 at this time.  Life flies by so fast doesnt it?  But for right now I want to just call out a big I LOVE YOU to my big brother Eddie.  Eddie was always the life of the party when we were little.  He loves to dance and sing (all the Stephenson's love to sing), play guitar and just be silly. He is a great basketball player(even tho he only stands at 5'7 or 8") and was a great wrestler in high school.  Eddie used to love to hide in dark shadows in the house and then jump out and scare us...Oh I hated that when I was young...(still hate it when Bryce does it to me). He is quite the handy man and is great at working on cars. Eddie is a very tender-hearted and loving brother.  He is one of a kind and is passionate and determined to survive whatever life throws at him.  I love him to pieces and look forward to seeing him again when we get back to California.  Eddie Spaghetti, your meatballs are ready!

1 comment:

Regina and Jim said...

Lisa, thanks for doing this sweet Post of Eddie. How fun to remember that funny saying form years past! How we all ove him huh? I am excited for him to get my letter, it shuold have gotten there on his birthday, fingers crossed!