Well, Bryce is taking a dance class now. He really wanted to learn how to do Hip Hop. So, we went to a nearby dance studio where they teach all different kinds of dancing and he tried a Hip Hop class and left feeling extremely frustrated. He did see a couple of friends from school there who were also taking a ballroom dance class. So, he decided to try that the following week. And bingo! He loved it! They have been teaching him the waltz and also some swing dancing. He comes home each week and shows me some of his new moves. Mike and I are so excited to see Bryce become better and better at this. It is so fun to watch and even more fun to do. I really hope he keeps up with it. I know it will prove to bless him the rest of his life!


No comments:
Post a Comment