Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ammon and Stephen





I just have to say that I dont enjoy working all day.  While it is interesting seeing lots of high school students, it isnt so interesting working with heavy textbooks all day.  I am thankful that I get to work though.  Going from being home all day to being on my feet all day is pretty tiring...  Anyway, the week is flying by quickly.   On Tuesday night we thought Stephen broke his collar bone or separated his a/c joint( like Michael did a few years ago) playing dodge ball, but today I was able to take him in to the doctor and he felt that it was either a minor chip in the collar bone or a slight dislocation and either one will heal on its own.  Thank goodness!  After the doctors appointment we went to El Meson for dinner and then back home to enjoy a role-play at scripture time...I wish I had pictures.  We were reading about Ammon defending King Lamoni's flock of sheep and how he cut off the arms of the bad guys and then gathered them all up and they were delivered to King Lamoni.  Stephen's arm must be feeling better now...he sure did put on a show for us.... of course he likened the incident to a game of baseball and an action movie all in one....  It's night's like these that I really miss Michael being with us...it's fun but just not the same without him. Oh, 18 months is a long time.....back to work tomorrow.  Nighty night!

4 comments:

Regina and Jim said...

Although the incident with Stephen did not sound fun at all, the role playing sure did! Sorry Stephen :) I am sure the time will fly by as Michael continues to serve the wonderful people in Australia. His letters tell us all how great he is doing and how proud you should be of him:) As far as working goes..I totally understand that for sure!! I guess we have to count our blessing that we have jobs right?? Thanks for sharing your family with us and the fun you have, it keeps us all smiling :) Love you.

Maureen said...

What a fun night..I love nights like that too. sorry to hear of the injury though, that is not fun..good luck with work..I know I need to get busy putting together my stuff for the catering and I just keep putting it off till after this or that..but now its time to focus..I think I might start playing the Lottery..can you pay tithing on that>>:)

Lisa said...

Maureee...you crack me up!

Anonymous said...

cute new family picture!!